Coffee Bean Pick: Intelligentsia

Monday, August 18, 2014



                                                                                                                                                    Organic La Perla De Oaxaca Mexico
/ from Intelligentsia /

This is a dark roast blend with flavors of toasted almond, cocoa nibs, and a finish of dried red fruits.

Whenever I go into a coffee shop looking to buy some beans, I always ask which roast is the darkest. I prefer the darker roasts, that usually have cocoa or hazelnut/almond flavors in them.

This is the first bag o' beans I've bought from Intelligentsia and I was really happy about it. After buying multiple brands/types of beans I now go to coffee shops picking a random blend, instead of going for the latte or capp   /   baby steps.


Join the conversation!

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.