AP Cafe

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

AP Cafe
420 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237

Continuing my Instagram posts for Drift Magazine, I was drawn back to AP Cafe
in Brooklyn. It's possibly the most serene and laid back coffee shop in New York. At
least for myself..

Even if you live in Manhattan I find this coffee shop worth traveling
(and transferring) over for. As always..

..Less is More.








Join the conversation!

  1. I like such minimalistic interiors! Will look forward to more coffee shops posts :)

    Katya

    Ok, But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post; it was very edifying. I look ahead in reading more of your work. coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this through your article. Cafe looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.