Chicago Coffee Does NY - Happy Bones NYC

Friday, August 14, 2015

H a p p y  B o n e s 
394 Broome St, New York, NY 10013
Little Italy/LES

As some have noticed, I haven't posted in quite some time. (April, ...oops.) 
I recently moved to New York in order to do an internship for school, so I've been
a little busy.. but after getting many emails and being asked what's
happening to Chicago Coffee.. I've decided to post my New York coffee finds.

I work in Soho and found that one of my still-favorite spots is Happy Bones.
Their coffee is amazing, the interior is minimal and clean, and the music is always on point.
It's the perfect spot to either get a coffee to go or sit at a small marble table and 
do homework, sketch, read a book, or just sit and relax. 








Happy Bones might be my favorite coffee spot so far, but there are definitely more worth posting.
Stay tuned for more NY coffee posts.

-Kristin


Join the conversation!

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.