Chiquitito - Mexico City

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Alfonso Reyes 232, Cuauhtémoc, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico

I recently got back from a trip to Mexico City, which was perfectly planned (currently inside
away from the blizzard). The first coffee shop I went to was Chiquitito Cafe. Seeing photos on instagram did not do it enough justice. The combo of exterior and interior of this cafe was so cute and homey, and was the perfect spot to be welcomed to Mexico City. 

I stayed in Colonia Del Valle Norte, so the walk to Chiquitito in Condesa was a quick 20 minutes. The menu is huge; coffees, sandwiches, breads and pastries. The coffee was so good though. I tried the cafe con leche and then a vanilla latte a different day. 

Chiquitito was a good start to my trip and I'm definitely going to miss the quaint, laid back vibes.





Join the conversation!

  1. Nice to read this article will be very helpful in the future, share more info with us. Good job! coffee info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning coffee, that is neither too creamy nor to thin is perfect for morning and evening. The aroma matters as much as the taste.

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.