Crema.co Beans from Brazil

Saturday, January 9, 2016

I was contacted recently to try out a coffee-by-mail service, courtesy of Crema.co.
Crema is a a site that allows you to choose from single-origin roasts, pick how often you want
it shipped (for free), and receive beans straight to your door. 

They choose the freshest beans and allow you to read about exactly where it came from. The roast
I chose, a dark roast, was grown in Brazil, and then was roasted in Portland. Within less than a week
I received my bag. 

The prices are comparable to normal coffee shops, ranging from $16-18.25. I do enjoy 
picking out a roast when I stop by coffee shops, but it was pretty convenient to order 
a bag that I had never tried-

To check out the site, visit Crema.co




Join the conversation!

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.