Coffee Pick - Chicago

Monday, April 4, 2016

Bow Truss
Nicaragua Jinotega Paraiso
Taste notes of sweet tobacco, chocolate, and lemon-lime

I visited Chicago last week and of course had to pick up a bag of coffee.
Bow Truss is still one of my favorite coffee shops based out of Chicago to buy from;
 They also don't sell or have a location in New York yet.
 I usually go for the Canopy Blend (which is amazing), but I decided to mix it up.. 
the sweet tobacco and chocolate combo really got me. 



Join the conversation!

  1. LOVE Bowtruss! Dark Matter is also a good one in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work. coffee info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.

    Fernando Carr

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old do you have to be to drink coffee?
    Coffee

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.