Toby's Estate - New York

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

160 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10010

Toby's Estate is one of my favorite coffee roasters in New York. They have a small batch roaster located in Brooklyn, and multiple shop locations throughout Manhattan. One location that has me coming back (even though it's not the most convenient), is the Flatiron location.

It's probably the smallest location, but it's always packed. Connected to it is The Strand bookstore, Club Monaco, as well as Putnam & Putnam; that sells flowers and plants. Even though I just passed my year anniversary of living in New York, this location still makes me so excited just walking in. There's always a flurry of people coming in and out, either in the neighborhood or on break at work.

It took me a while to buy a bag of beans here since there are so many options here.... but the beans.... the beans... So good. I got the Brooklyn Roast since the barista said it was a chocolatey, dark roast. It's amazing. 

The other locations are beautiful as well, especially the West Village one. ( 44 Charles St, New York, NY 10014 ) Not only do they roast their coffee locally in New York, but they also source all over the world, locate sustainable farmers, and hold roasting classes open to all. 
Yes, Toby.






Join the conversation!

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading thi coffee tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is surely a very good blog, thanks a lot for sharing such nice information here. coffee tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplistic design of your blog. I really enjoy reading about coffee and seeing how different coffee shops look, design wise. I am working on a blog for a class about coffee, maybe you can check it out and give me some pointers! https://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.