Supercrown Coffee Roasters - Brooklyn

Saturday, August 20, 2016

8 Wilson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237

Supercrown is a roastery and coffee shop in Bushwick. 
The interior is minimal, with a few tables and a variety of plants. Not only do
they roast their own coffee, but they have subscriptions as an option, so you
can always be sure to have coffee in-home.
The shop is in a great spot, not on a busy, trendy street, but close to 
bars and thrift stores. It's definitely one of my new favorite coffee shops in
Brooklyn. It's super chill, roasts it's own coffee, and the coffee is
also realllyy good.








Join the conversation!

  1. I defo like having a decent cup of coffee at quiet cafes with raw, minimalist decour so it sounds like my kind of place! If I ever make it to the Big Apple, I'll visit Supercrown for sure!

    An interesting post by my friend: http://www.intothecity.me/2016/08/the-most-outstanding-cafes-in-central.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog Buy coffee online is very nice and helpful thank you foe shearing that information...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems good cafe lounge for business meetings aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place sounds like a good place to have a cup of coffee. It seems like its a very calm and quiet place and because of the plants there will be a fresh feeling too.. Hope they will be serving my favorite Mocha Coffee

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.