Cafeteria la Mejor - Throwback to NYC

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


Cafeteria la Mejor | Bushwick, NY

I never made it to actually finishing this post; so I thought it was time. And it's a Tuesday, so it can count as a Throwback; throwback to NYC. Cafeteria la Mejor was a cute little Cuban cafe in Bushwick, a ways down from AP Cafe.

The bright exterior was amazing next to the rest of the dull buildings and the inside was cute as well. Very home-y with Mexi vibes, as my friend Carlos said.




We both got the Cuban Breakfast, which was 
tostada with a cafe con leche. They were a delicious combo and perfect for a light morning snack. It was further down from the train in Bushwick, I believe a 10-15 minute walk. It was worth it though. It was somewhere that I had made a goal to stop at.

It's a good hole-in-the-wall cafe to get breakfast at and start the day.



Join the conversation!

  1. Coffee is life and i simply cannot function without my daily dose of caffeine! This coffee shop looks so cute and picturesque. good post!

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.