St.BALMAIN | Williamsburg, New York, NY

Thursday, December 4, 2014


Once again, after looking through some photos from a few months ago (trip to New York), I have decided to post another brunch spot. St.BALMAIN, located in Williamsburg, is worth going to, even for the name alone. We had seen it a previous night while walking around in Williamsburg and I made it a goal to go.

They had outdoor and indoor seating, simple little decor, and one of The Cults albums played the whole time we were there. I noticed before we went in that they brew Intelligentsia coffee. Always a plus.


For brunch, or it might have been so late it could qualify as lunch, I got the scrambled egg sandwich that had pieces of bacon and caramelized onions. It was sooooo good. It was perfect with a side of reg coffee.

I liked this place mostly because it seemed hole-in-the-wall. It wasn't even super hidden or hard to get to though. There was tons of seating, which usually isn't a good sign, but I liked how intimate it was. The food was amazing as well... Not really any negatives about St.BALMAIN.





I believe this is the last of the New York coffee shop/brunch posts...

Until the next time I happen to be there. (fingers crossed soon)



Join the conversation!

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.