Circus Mag Feature

Saturday, December 17, 2016

During the summer, I was contacted by Bianca Betancourt, Editor of Circus Mag,
(who I still need to meet). I remember back in Freshman year of college (oof), when
I met someone involved in Circus at the time, so of course when I got
the chance to write for their first print issue I was stoked----

I am not 'from Chicago', my town is thirty minutes away roughly, but there is something
about the creative community there and feeling apart of that city
that is like no other. I have yet to find that feeling here in New York.
I am so happy I got to be apart of this magazine and I hope to see them
go further, like many in Chicago. 





Join the conversation!

  1. Well here we have a really charming happy and sweet personalities in front of us i must admit a smiling face can change your day completely. i liked your post very much.

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.