Home & Above Cold Brew Coffee Maker

Sunday, March 12, 2017

This week I received the Glass Pitcher + Cold Brew Coffee Maker
from Home and Above. It's my new favorite coffee maker that I didn't know
I even wanted. It's easy to use, has a cute design, and is easy to clean.
Cold brew needs 12-20 hours in the fridge so it's perfect for preparing the
night before and having in the morning. 







Join the conversation!

  1. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.Great tips, I would like to join your blog anyway.Waiting for some more review.Thank you
    Body Sculpting Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Cold brew cafe is one of my favorite coffee.
    And i am working with javatimescafe a company which offers people to buy and sell coffee online..
    we also deals in chocolates and Bakery products if anyone is interested just click on my link.We also offer incentive these days
    Hi!
    Cold brew cafe is one of my favorite coffee.
    And i am working with javatimescafe a company which offers people to buy and sell coffee online..
    we also deals in chocolates and Bakery products if anyone is interested just click on my link.We also offer incentive these day online coffee store
    Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    My name is Ed and I represent Bristol Coffee - artisan single origin premium Nicaraguan coffee. We sell our coffee in the USA and I'd like to ask if you are available to review our coffee on your site if we send you a free sample? We have both ground and the whole bean coffee. You can read more about our coffee here:

    https://www.bristolnicaragua.com/about-us

    Thank you in advance and have a good day!

    p.s. please reply to eshutenko@gmail.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging at its very best! Your content is really good dear and i happen to think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like this post too so keep the good work going!

    ReplyDelete

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.