Cafe Bristol Coffee X Chemex

Friday, July 20, 2018

Cafe Bristol Coffee

A month or so ago, I received a package from Cafe Bristol Coffee. They sent me two generous bags of beans, coffee-soap, and a coffee tea. Their coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified, which means it is grown and harvested on farms that follow sustainable practices. Cafe Bristol's focus is offering the cleanest tasting coffee, without any added chemicals or byproducts. It's grown on their farm in Nicaragua and roasted right before bagging to ensure the freshness of the beans. 

Recently I've started using a Chemex to brew my coffee. I've wanted one for so long, but for some reason always left it behind for other coffee makers. Luckily, my friend who just moved in has one so I could try it out. 
Now I'm obsessed. 
The process is so relaxing, almost therapeutic, and the results have been consistent and bold. I used it to brew the Cafe Bristol coffee, which complimented the beans well. Each time I've used the Chemex, the taste takes on a different role. It's my favorite coffee maker yet. If you don't already have one, you should definitely look into it.





Join the conversation!

© Chicago Coffee. Design by FCD.